Tuesday, October 16, 2012

so harmonious

 but also gradually being introduced me to the story, for a time ... all quietly listen to me about the
cheap nfl sigh, I pulled out the violin, but this is absolutely unprecedented musical instruments in this world, but not on anybody's attention, because everyone has deep into my story, can not extricate themselves it!
Piano arrived on the neck, I am sad and said: Music from the ...
Melodious soothing lyrical violin extreme, in the open hall is so beautiful, so harmonious, music to lead everyone into the endless sad ...
After an intense and melodious interlude, I have that with Yan Na, with a magnetic voice in a melodious violin accompaniment, Lang Lang rang.
I do not have to sing, even if I wanted to sing, but also sing well, have not experienced such a sad, is not this song to sing and charm, so ... I chose to recite the recitation of the lyric!
After the fierce sound of violin music continuous to a couple of stunning performances, music gradually subsided down, and finally ... finally disappeared in the endless distant distant ...
Stood silent for a time, the house is full of weeping of sound, looked up to the wire Parties pull looked at the moment ... she was already crying Ewha rain, misery numerous, it is clear ... my story with the music, so she thought of her deep thoughts of man shall meet one other, this moment ... I really
?Jealous man, can make such a fine woman missing, his death can also be Hanxiaojiuquan
Gently put away the violin, cheap nfl sigh, back to their seats, looking at the si

No comments:

Post a Comment